DIY Workshop – Drill Skills
April 27 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm£25.00
Want to learn how to put something up on the wall? Petrified or mystified by your drill. Learn how this ultimate power tool works in a fun workshop. Once you understand how your drill works the world of DIY will start to open up for you.
What we will cover:
- all the features of an electric drill
- the differences between drill bits
- types of wall fixings and what you need them for
- how to fix anything to a wall (from small coat hook to large flat screen tv)
- what to do when something goes wrong
This is a fun interactive workshop so come prepared to have a go. And bring any pictures with you of DIY disasters that you might need advice on.
Call or email for further information.
07818 408 781